This course introduces students to Python one of the most used programming languages in the world, actively developing object-oriented programming language with a very simple and clear syntax, which is why it is so common for teaching children and generally recommended as the first programming language. Used by IT giants such as Google, Yandex and Intstagram.
Students learn how to develop simple project go through the basics of Python by a large number of practical tasks on each topic.
Also, students get acquainted with PyTurtle for colorful drawings.
- 9* 60 minutes with a live instructor.
- Classes start at your convenient time.
( Friend/Sibling Class )
- max 3-4 students
- 10* 60 minutes with a live instructor.
- Start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)
- Laptops/ desktop with microphone. Webcam and headphone may also be useful ( but not necessary).
- Enough internet connection for video connection. Minimum 10 mbps (wifi or hotspot).
- Install the online meeting platform: ZOOM.
- Data input and output: variable concept, data types, print and input functions, line formatting.
- Mathematics: arithmetic operations, integer division, remainder of division, rounding.
- Conditions: if-elif-else, data type bool, comparison operators, logical operators.
- While loop: while, break, continue, else, infinite loop.
- The for: for i in range, for i in list, else loop.
- Lists and Functions.
- Drawing using code.
- 220 JDs/310$ (Private Class).
- 130 JDs/ 185$ (Friend/Sibling Class).