This course introduces kids to Python one of the most used programming languages in the world, actively developing object-oriented programming language with a very simple and clear syntax, which is why it is so common for teaching kids and generally recommended as the first programming language. Used by IT giants such as Google, Yandex and Intstagram.
Kids learn how to develop simple project go through the basics of Python by a large number of practical tasks on each topic.
Also, Kids get acquainted with PyTurtle for colorful drawings
- Data input and output: variable concept, data types, print and input functions, line formatting.
- Mathematics: arithmetic operations, integer division, remainder of division, rounding.
- Conditions: if-elif-else, data type bool, comparison operators, logical operators.
- While loop: while, break, continue, else, infinite loop.
- The for: for i in range, for i in list, else loop.
- Lists and Functions.
- Drawing using code.
- Critical Thinking
- Creativity and Imagination
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Decision Maker and recourse management
- A laptop (Windows or Mac) and charger.
- A curious mind and eagerness to learn.